Collection of Information
We collect the following categories of information when you use the Website:
- Information you provide directly to us. We collect information that you provide us through the Website, including your contact information (e.g., email address) and correspondence that you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. When you visit the Website, we may obtain information from and about you by automated means, such as from cookies, devices, browsers, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that the Website sends to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
- The automated technologies mentioned above collect information about you, such as your device IP address, device identifiers, type and other characteristics, web browser characteristics, any referring/exit webpages, information about the links you click and pages you view, and the date and time of visits to the Website. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, and the page being viewed.
We also may receive the categories of information described in this section from other sources, including from third-party services and organizations. For example, if you share information about your experience on our Website with others using a social networking service, we may collect information from that third-party service.
We may aggregate or anonymize the information described above. Such data is not subject to this Policy.
Use of Information
We use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes, including to help us manage our relationship with you, such as by providing you with information that you request from us; understand how you use and interact with the Website; measure the usability of the Website and the effectiveness of our communications; manage, ensure the proper working of, and enhance the Website; notify you about changes to our Policy; comply with applicable laws and regulations; and protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
The information collected is generally used in a way that does not identify you individually. For example, we use information we collect about all Website users to optimize our Website and to understand website traffic patterns. Partior does not use this information to profile you or target advertisements.
Disclosure and Transfer of Information
We may share the information we collect in limited circumstances with certain entities, for example:
- Service providers or third-party vendors. We may share your information with partners who provide services to us, such as customer service, data hosting, and security and performance monitoring.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as a merger, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may share your information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect or defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Partior or the public.
- With your consent. We may share your information for other purposes disclosed to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services through the Website, those services may collect information about you and your activity on the Website, in accordance with their separate privacy policies.
Both Partior and these recipients may be located outside the jurisdiction in which you reside, including in Singapore and the United States.
Data Retention and Security
We are committed to protecting your information. We have appropriate administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the collected information against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized access, disclosure or use. However, you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be completely secure. We will keep this information for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. Please note that in certain cases, legal or regulatory obligations may require us to retain specific records for a longer period of time.
Your Rights and Choices
You may have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of it where applicable, to correct it, to request the deletion or restriction of it information, or to request it in a structured, electronic format, in accordance with applicable law. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Requests to exercise any of these rights should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this Policy
We periodically review and update this Policy to describe new services or changes to our practices. When we materially update the Policy, we will revise the “Effective Date” above and post the new Policy. Please review the Policy whenever you visit the Website to stay informed about our privacy practices.Contact InformationIf you have any questions about this Policy or our practices, please contact us at email@example.com.